Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Vintage Tablescape



For those of you who have been keeping up with your reading, you know that I have been on a bit of a “mason jar” kick. I love the idea of creating really chic tablescapes using simple containers made of either recycled or reused glass, such as mason jars, wine bottles and vintage milk bottles. I suppose I’ve always been a sucker for simple glamour. I use reclaimed mason jars around my house to store everything from pencils to loose change to flowers to wooden spoons. In addition to being beautiful in all their nostalgic simplicity, they can often be picked up by the boxful at garage sales, estate sales and thrift shops for a few dollars a piece. So for any non-believers, I present to you these lovely images, compliments of Ruffled, that incorporate my favorite vase (as well as some pretty vintage china, too).
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design